Huile capillaire d'amla 100 ml - Dabur
Price : 5,90 euros. Dabur amla oil is rich in vitamins A and C, it is made from the fruits of amla. It is good for hair growth, it prevents premature white hair, fight against dandruff, strengthens hair follicles, prevents hair loss and prevents the appearance of forks and especially repairs even the most damaged hair.
Amla: It is a long-lived tree that is considered noble by Indian and Ayurvedic culture. It grows in India and Nepal where it is considered sacred.
It would be enough to look at the hair of Indian women to guess all the benefits of hair amla oil. It is used as hair oil or incorporated in shampoos, especially to maintain beautiful and long hair. The tips are repaired and the hair sublime.
- It promotes hair growth.
- It prevents the appearance of white hair.
- She fights dandruff.
- It strengthens the hair follicles.
- It prevents hair loss.
- It prevents the appearance of forks.
- It repairs damaged hair.
- It protects the hair against infections of the scalp.
- It brings shine and shine to the hair.
Usage tips :
Drop a few drops of amla oil in the palm of your hands and pass them on your lengths. This will strengthen your hair. For damaged hair, it is recommended to massage the scalp with amla oil before washing them. This will activate the blood circulation and will grow your hair faster. To optimize the effectiveness of this restorative and invigorating treatment, put a warm towel over your head for half an hour before rinsing. In intense cure, for hair very damaged and dull, it is called oil bath. This care consists in keeping the amla oil on the hair, tips and lengths, all night, taking care to cover them preferably with cellophane. It will be enough then to wash your hair when you wake up.
Good to know As and when used, amla oil can lightly darken blond hair or light brown hair.
- 100 ml
- Paraffinum liquidum, Palm Oil, Canola oil, Phyllanthus emblica (amla) extract in oil, Perfume, Amyl cinnamal, Benzyl alcohol, citral, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool, CI 61565, CI 47000, CI 26100.