29,90 euros for 500 g. Nigella honey is one of the world's best-known honey because of its unique therapeutic properties.
Its creamy and tasty texture will not leave you indifferent. It has a rather sweet taste and is a real pleasure to consume..
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 0000-00-00
By buying this product you can collect up to 9 loyalty points. Your cart will total 9 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,90 €.
Nigella is a plant that is widely used in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. It is used in different forms especially for its therapeutic virtues. In the form of seeds, oils, powder or mixed with other foods; Nigel is unanimous with everyone.
Thus, the Nigella honey inherits all the benefits contained by the flower from which butines bees of Morocco. A concentrate of benefits merged with flavors directly reminding this plant that is nigella.
- It's an effective antibacterial.
- Broadly strengthens the immune system.
- Lets fight against diabetes.
- Resolve the worries related to common diseases: headaches, colds, dizziness, etc.
- Acts against respiratory problems including asthma.
- Allows you to fall asleep more easily by solving worries of insomnia.
- Against the problems of sexual impotence.
- Regulates digestive problems.
- It is an effective healing and resolves skin problems like eczema.
- Against the problems of ulcers.
- Acts against the worries related to rheumatism.
- Helps fight against urinary and renal problems.
- To regulate heart problems and arterial tension.
- To annihilate tooth ache.
- A very good energizer.
- Helps prevent diseases through its antioxidant properties.
- It is also an anti-inflammatory.
Color: brown see very dark black
Texture: moderately thick and going to the liquid
Smell: aroma of nigella
Taste: an intense and flowery taste with pleasant and persistent flavors. Nigella honey is very popular with lovers of "caramelized sweet". There are woody and delicate aromas at the end of the mouth
Crystallization: very slow
USING ADVICE :
In general, it is good to consume 2 to 3 teaspoons of nigella honey for several weeks to see the results. Remember to continue consuming your honey even once you are fully cured. This is to prevent relapse.
Store in closet away from light and moisture for 2 years after opening.